In order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), COLLECTaDEBTpro must process information fairly, lawfully and with regard for the privacy and rights of data subjects.
Why do we need your personal information?
The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you have entered into or in order to perform tasks prior to entering into a contract. We also collect information to help us manage your account:
- To deliver products and services to you
- To improve our products and services
- To help us run and grow our business
We collect information so we can tell you about our products and services or allow our partners, whose solution you request, to complete their service to the highest standards. Additionally the law requires us to process certain information.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information provided by completing registration forms on any of our websites (E.G. your contact details)
- Data entered and the details of the transactions carried out through our site to fulfil the agreed solutions (E.G. your customers)
- Correspondence received from any contact you have made with us or any of Themis Global Limited's websites
- Details of your visits to our site
- Surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes, if you wish to take part
Where do we get your information from?
We mainly capture your information when you subscribe to COLLECTaDEBTpro’s website as a potential customer and/or with continued use of our services, for instance:
- When registering on our website
- Purchasing one or more of our solutions
- Getting in touch with us to ask something
- Making amendments or closing your account
- Taking part in market research surveys
- Visiting our website, or the sites of any companies within Themis Global Limited
What type of information do we hold?
Certain information is required to fulfil our services. Without certain data we couldn’t do our job. This includes information such as:
- Who you are
- Your business address
- Your contact details
- Your bank details
We may also collect information from other sources such as paid for or publicly available sources.
Where is your data stored?
Information we collect from you will always be stored inside the European Economic Area (EEA). If for any reason the data needs to be held outside the EEA (E.G. to fulfil our solution for you), we will inform you and ensure the security of that country has at least the same level of security protocols as within the EEA.
Please note that data transferred via the internet is not 100% secure and although we will employ best practice processes to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its security and any data transmitted by our site is done so at your own risk. Additionally, if unencrypted, emails or other communications sent over the internet are also at risk of interception. If someone accesses your emails without your permission, or your personal information is shared publicly, Themis Global Limited cannot accept responsibility.
How do we use your data?
We use information held about you for various reasons such as:
- To give you access to the COLLECTaDEBTpro website portal
- To present content on our site in the most effective manner for you and your device where possible
- Allow payment transactions to complete your selected package purchase(s)
- To get in touch with you if we need to discuss any aspect of the account
- To get in touch if we have any problems with our service
- To provide information on services that we feel may be of interest to you, only where you have consented to such actions
- Keep the site and it’s data secure and to prevent fraud or crime
- Look into questions or complaints you may have made
- To complete the contractual obligations of our service as highlighted in our terms and conditions
- Assign your details to our preferred legal partners to complete these services where requested by you
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To check what additional solutions you may be interested in, so we can develop and grow our business in-line with customer requirements
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including;
- Public authority's or law enforcement agency's (if requested)
- To comply with law or regulations, and potential legal proceedings
- If we buy or sell any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer
- If Themis Global, COLLECTaDEBTpro or its assets are acquired by a third party. In this case the personal data held about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If you give us personal information that is wrong or we think you are responsible for fraud
- In an emergency where we believe you or other people are at risk
- Our partner companies or sub-contractors who help us run our services; for example mailing fulfilment or legal services
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for any other purpose than what it was supplied for, such as for marketing. You will be informed when registering if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. Alternatively, you can contact us through our online client portal login and make us aware.
If we utilise a 3rd party to ensure we fulfil the service(s) you have selected, please note that these businesses websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites if you are ever requested to do so.
You can edit your account details through our online client portal, using your individual username and password.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Access to your information
All of the information that we hold about you or your customer(s) is freely accessible to you at any time via our secure online portal.
GDPR provides the following additional rights for individuals, which may apply to you. These include:
- The right to be informed
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right of data portability
- The right to object
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (we do not process your information in this way)
Retention of data
There are certain reasons why we have to keep hold of the information you supply us. We will only keep data for as long as it is needed. The length of retention depends on the type of information and purpose the data was supplied for.
We will retain your personal data (E.G. contact details) for as long as you are a customer and for up to 6 years afterwards. Information capable of indentifying your customers will be anonymised 180 days after completion of our solution and then permanently deleted after another 180 days (360 days in total). Some basic, non-sensitive information will be retained for longer (usually 6 years) for regulatory, auditing, reporting and statistical reasons.
3rd parties who process information on behalf of COLLECTaDEBTpro must have processes in place to ensure that they adhere to this policy.